The data privacy settings of your browser prevent this site from functioning properly. Please open the site in a new tab. Alternatively, you can allow cross-sitetracking in your browser.Open in new tab
Program Manager - Executive Programs
ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and Top 10 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers master and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, and in an online blended format. We strongly believe in cross-team collaboration to achieve our mission to develop entrepreneurial leaders who think globally and act responsibly.
For our Executive Programs team focusing on open enrollment and customized programs, we are looking for an
m/w/x, full-time (40 hours)
- As an Event/Project/Program Manager, you will be responsible for all organizational aspects of our open and customized executive education programs that take place as in-person, online, hybrid, or blended programs.
- You will work in a tandem with a program director responsible for program content and design.
- You drive the planning process and work closely with multiple stakeholders (e.g. program directors, customers, participants, faculty, service providers, facilities, catering etc.) to deliver a high quality executive education program and ensure a highly professional and seamless delivery.
- You are the first point of contact for our executive education participants during program preparation and program delivery.
- You manage program operations. This includes preparing documentation, purchasing learning materials, uploading content to the learning management system, managing budgets, contracts, reporting, and billing.
- After the program, you conduct evaluation surveys and leverage insights to improve the program, courses and processes.
- You ensure our quality and service standards are met across all project phases - from preparation to implementation and follow-up.
You are qualified for this position, because you
- Have professional experience organizing events, conventions, or educational programs.
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills; are able to work independently and can keep calm under pressure while balancing multiple priorities.
- Enjoy interacting with different target groups (from young talents to C-level). Your communication and interpersonal skills are excellent.
- Are passionate about providing excellent learning experience for our participants. Your service-orientation, solution-oriented thinking and your attention to detail set you apart.
- Are an excellent team player, have a hands-on attitude, and a good sense of humor.
- Welcome the opportunity to travel for work within and outside of Germany.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office tools. Experience with project planning tools, video conferencing tools (Zoom, Teams, WebEx) or learning management systems is a plus.
- Are fluent in English (the business language at the school is English). Being able to speak German is an advantage.
This is what we can offer you
- We offer 30 days of holidays, flexible working hours, a home office concept, a subsidy for job tickets, a subsidy for job bikes, and regular ESMT community events. Please visit our website for more information.
- ESMT offers a very collegial and international working environment with people from over 35 countries.
- We encourage initiative and ideas that contribute in the long term to the mission of the scientific university.
- Our campus in located in the heart of Berlin has a beautiful garden right next to the Spree river where you can take a short break or even hold a meeting.
- You can enjoy your lunches in our private restaurant and café.
- We are convinced that diversity strengthens the well-being of our employees, the success of our programs, and our community.
- We promote equal opportunities and hire regardless of ethnic origin, gender, religion or worldview, disability, age or sexual identity.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your application by using our online application system, including:
- Motivation letter
- CV with relevant certificates and references
- Salary expectations and possible start date.