Student Assistant - Social Media
ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and Top 8 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers master and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, and in an online blended format. We strongly believe in cross-team collaboration to achieve our mission to develop entrepreneurial leaders who think globally and act responsibly.
This year, the Berlin Global Dialogue is being launched at ESMT Berlin. Berlin Global Dialogue is a new high-level global summit that provides a platform to debate and promote solutions to navigate the world through a historic moment of transition. The summit will bring together decision-makers and thought leaders from politics, business and society as well as young voices from across the globe for an open and thought-provoking exchange on the geopolitical and economical challenges of today and tomorrow.
To support our Berlin Global Dialogue team, we are looking for a
Student Assistant - Social Media
(m/f/x, 15-20h / week, to start as soon as possible)
- Build up the Berlin Global Dialogue social media channels on Twitter and LinkedIn from scratch and grow the audience over time
- Write, schedule and post engaging social media posts for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create and manage the social media calendar for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Monitor social media debates on topics that are relevant to Berlin Global Dialogue
You are qualified for this position, because you
- Are enrolled in a full-time bachelor or master program in political science, international relations, communications, or a related field at least until the end of 2023
- Have excellent writing skills in English, you are a great communicator, and you are social media savvy
- Have a keen interest to work at the intersection of politics, business and society, and you follow political discussions and trends on social media
- Are highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Are excited to gain start-up experience in a small, dynamic team with the opportunity to shape the development of a new global summit
This is what we can offer you
ESMT offers a very collegial and international environment with employees from more than 35 different countries. We encourage a self-driven attitude and contributions with meaningful and lasting impact. We celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our programs, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age. We work together on our campus in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. You can get here by public transport or bike and enjoy your lunches in our private restaurant and café or next to the beautiful Spree. Make use of our big garden and enjoy coffee and tea on the house.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your application by using our online application system, including:
- Cover letter, including a possible start date
- A short CV
- Enrollment Certificate
Human Resources Manager
Tel: 030 21231 0
Jobs at ESMT Berlin