ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and Top 7 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers master’s, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format. We strongly believe in cross-team collaboration to achieve our mission to develop entrepreneurial leaders who think globally and act responsibly.
ESMT Berlin offers executive education in form of customized and open enrollment programs and is ranked among the top ten business schools globally. Our value proposition in executive education is transformation through learning and development. We support our clients and their leaders in preparing themselves for future challenges. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a Program Director (full-time).
As a Program Director you will
- Be responsible for designing and delivering programs (customized and open enrollment) for executives, in cooperation with client companies to support their transformation initiatives
- Manage all aspects of key client relationships and grow the international client base through excellent client management and communication skills
- Work collaboratively in our team of program directors, program managers, faculty and across departments
- Bring innovation to executive education to achieve more organizational and/or individual impact; contribute to impact-oriented teaching and managerial research
You are qualified because you
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience with a top management consulting or leadership development firm/department or in higher education
- Have a solid track record in or passion for strategy, change management, leadership/organizational development and/or other subject-matter topics of relevance for corporate clients
- Have experience in handling and growing client relationships, act highly service oriented, and can respond to the needs of our customers
- Like to work in an international environment, are fluent in English and preferably German (German at least B1 level), additional languages are welcome
- Welcome the opportunity to travel for work but also use digital technologies for collaboration
What we offer
ESMT offers a very collegial and international environment with employees from more than 35 different countries. We encourage a self-driven attitude and contributions with meaningful and lasting impact. We celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our programs, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age. We work together on our campus in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. You can get here by public transport or bike and enjoy your lunches in our private restaurant and café or next to the beautiful Spree. Make use of our big garden and enjoy coffee and tea on the house.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your application by using our online application form, including:
- Motivation letter
- CV with relevant certificates and references
- Salary expectations and possible start date