Employer Relations & Event Manager
ESMT Berlin is the highest-ranked business school in Germany and Top 8 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers master and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, and in an online blended format. We strongly believe in cross-team collaboration to achieve our mission to develop entrepreneurial leaders who think globally and act responsibly.
The team of ESMT’s Career Development Center guides Master and MBA students in developing their career plan, as they work towards their first or next career step. The team provides guidance and support via career counselling and career development workshops as well as by connecting them with potential employers, through on- and off-campus networking & recruitment events.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Employer Relations & Event Manager
(m/f/x, full-time, limited until December 2023 with the possibility of extension, to start as soon as possible)
- Own the overview and understanding of current market trends related to recruitment and hiring demands
- Establish and increase relationships with ESMT partners, corporates, and alumni with a proactive approach
- Help to increase the range and variety of networking opportunities for students with corporate contacts through workshops, alumni, and company visits/events
- Be the first point of contact for employers that want to grow a new or existing partnership with us
- Coordinate and support on- and off-campus (recruitment) events, career fairs, company visits, and company presentations in close contact with alumni and employers
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholders to ensure effective management of partners across ESMT
- Support in creating and maintaining databases and supporting the team in developing marketing and course material
You are qualified for this position, because you
- Have experience in a field that qualifies you for the responsibilities above: recruiting, employer branding, executive search, general HR, coaching, Career Services, or event management
- Ideally have experience in active sourcing (e.g. through LinkedIn)
- Have experience in building networks/sales experience in a B2B environment
- Have solid knowledge about the German/European business landscape and job market, and curiosity about market trends
- Pay attention to detail and high level of accuracy in creating material
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently in a multi-cultural environment
- Have fluent English languages skills, and German language proficiency is a plus
- Are flexible to host events in the evening and to travel for events and networking
This is what we can offer you
ESMT offers a very collegial and international environment with employees from more than 35 different countries. We encourage a self-driven attitude and contributions with meaningful and lasting impact. We celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our programs, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age. We work together on our campus in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. You can get here by public transport or bike and enjoy your lunches in our private restaurant and café or next to the beautiful Spree. Make use of our big garden and enjoy coffee and tea on the house.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your application by using our online application system, including:
- Your resume
- Your answers to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work at ESMT Berlin and in this role?
- Why you?
- What is one of the favorite projects you have worked on in your career, and why?
- Your salary expectations and possible start
Human Resources Manager
Tel: 030 21231 0
Jobs at ESMT Berlin